- 1. What is BEST Inc.?
- BEST Inc. (“BEST” or the “Company”) is a leading Smart Supply Chain service provider in China. We offer integrated solutions to clients through our multisided platform that combines technology, integrated logistics and supply chain services, last-mile services and value-added services. BEST Cloud, our proprietary technology platform that seamlessly connects our systems with those of our ecosystem participants, is the backbone that powers our integrated services and solutions. Our logistics and supply chain services encompass B2B and B2C supply chain management, express and less-than-truckload delivery, cross-border supply chain management and a real-time bidding platform to source truckload capacity. Our last-mile services include online merchandise sourcing and store management for convenience stores as well as B2C services. In addition, we provide value-added services to support our ecosystem participants and help them grow.
- 2. Where is BEST Inc. based?
2nd Floor, Block A, Huaxing Modern Industry Park
No. 18 Tangmiao Road, Xihu District, Hangzhou
Zhejiang Province 310013
People's Republic of China
- 3. How many full time employees does BEST Inc. have?
- As of December 31, 2017, the Company had a total of 8,784 employees.
- 4. On which exchange does BEST Inc. trade on and what is its ticker symbol?
- BEST Inc.’s American Depository Shares (ADSs) have been listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol of “BSTI” since September 20, 2017.
- 5. How many ordinary share of BEST Inc. does each American Depositary Share (“ADS”) represent?
- Each ADS represents one Class A ordinary share of BEST Inc.
- 6. When does BEST Inc.'s fiscal year end?
- BEST Inc.'s fiscal year ends on December 31.
- 7. Who is BEST Inc.’s depositary bank for ADSs?
- Citibank, N.A.
- 8. How can I contact BEST Inc.’s Investor Relations Team?
- Please click here.